Definition of Vaccine, flu
Vaccine, flu: The flu (influenza) vaccine is recommended for persons at high risk for serious complications from influenza infection.
People with an allergy to eggs should not receive influenza vaccine.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication