Definition of Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Acute respiratory distress syndrome: Better known as ARDS. See: ARDS.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 4/27/2011 5:27:15 PM
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Worst Allergy Offenders
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?