Definition of Lymphoproliferative disorders
Lymphoproliferative disorders: Malignant diseases of the lymphoid cells and of cells from the reticuloendothelial system that usually occur in people with compromised immune systems, such as patients with AIDS and recent transplant patients. Lymphoproliferative disorders can be associated with Epstein-Barr virus infection. See also Epstein-Barr virus.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication