Definition of Pregnancy, tubal
Pregnancy, tubal: An ectopic pregnancy that takes place in the Fallopian tube. Tubal pregnancies are due to the inability of the fertilized egg to make its way through the Fallopian tube into the uterus. Most tubal pregnancies occur in women 35 to 44 years of age. Tubal pregnancies account for 95 percent of all ectopic pregnancies. See ectopic pregnancy.. Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?