Vaccinations and Autism: One Pediatrician's View (cont.)
In conclusion, I would like to reiterate that studies thus far have not revealed any relationship between vaccines and autism. Nevertheless, this doesn't mean that the research should completely stop. I just want to be sure that there will also continue to be significant research and development in the field of vaccinations for the foreseeable future, so that we can one day hope to decrease the number of deaths and hospitalizations due to preventable infections.
Last Editorial Review: 4/6/2012
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- Your Guide to a Healthy Baby
- Autism Diagnosis? How to Pay for Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair