Definition of Meatus, female urethral
Meatus, female urethral: The meatus (opening) of the female urethra, the transport tube that leads from the bladder to discharge urine outside the body. The female urethral meatus is above the vaginal opening.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Women's Health Resources
- Can You Prevent a Yeast Infection?
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair