Definition of Enlarged spleen
Enlarged spleen: Splenomegaly, or an enlargement of the spleen. This condition can occur with different medical conditions ranging from blood disorders to infections and certain forms of cancer.
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu