Vertigo- Exercises

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vertigo.
Have you ever tried any exercises to resolve your case of vertigo? Did they help?

I had a head injury in June 2014 and had dizziness/vertigo for 6 months. It went away for 6 month and is now back even worse. I've had ear test, and a CT scan but all is good. In the last week I've had a noise in my right ear that goes to the rhythm of my heart beat. Having vertigo is not a nice feeling, I've had to stop doing a lot of the things I enjoy. I'm a bit over this and would love to know of a cure. Lying down is the worst..

I have had vertigo bouts off and on for about 4 years, made worse with a car accident 2 years ago. I see a chiropractor who treats my neck and tweaks my ears or pulls them. I lie flat with arms out and move my head side to side 4 or 5 times, do this twice a day, also lie flat and hang my head over my bed for a minute or two. And he told me to do exercises. It usually goes away but not a nice feeling so I do sympathize with some who are worse than me..