Warts (Common Warts) - Effective Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Warts.
Which wart treatments have been effective for you?

I have had dozens of small mosaic palmar warts on the palms of my hands, and all over the palm side of all of my fingers for about 6 months. I had been using salicylic acid to treat them, but while it did work to remove a few of them at a time, more were growing than were going away, and my hands were really starting to fall apart from so using much of the acid for so long. I went to a dermatologist, who said she could remove a few at a time if I wanted, but I knew that removing a few wasn't going to help, as more just kept growing. After much research, I finally came across someone's post on a forum somewhere that mentioned that multivitamins might help. I needed a break from the pain of the acid, and needed to let what good skin I had left heal for a few days, and figured multivitamins certainly couldn't hurt, and that I probably should be taking them anyway. It has been 8 days since I started taking one multivitamin per day, and my warts are almost all gone, and I haven't seen a single new one appear this week. Most areas of my hands are almost totally healed, as I haven't applied any acid this week. Anyone else out there suffering with this condition, please just give multivitamins a try; it is the only pain-free treatment that I have come across, and, for me at least, it has worked better than any other option. I hope this helps you, as it has certainly helped me..

I am reading your wart treatments with a view to removing the many hundreds of warts that have almost covered the insides of my thighs, under arms, over my eye lids and many other places since I have worked on a roof last winter which had all sorts of horrid things thrown on it from the inhabitants who lived above. I have tried cream, but it is sold in so small of quantities that is not worth buying. I need serious help here. They are horrible and getting worse..