Hyphema (Bleeding in Eye) - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hyphema (Bleeding in Eye).
What was the treatment for your hyphema (bleeding in eye)?

I had a cataract removed, and a lens transplant. The nurses neglected to give me the diuretic pills the doctor had said I needed. With the result a major fluid buildup occurred and I even had pockets of fluid on my face under the eye. The pills were delivered by a nurse from the hospital almost 8 hours after the surgery. A week later the doctor discovered hemorrhaging behind the eye. The result was a needle injected into my eye and tests ordered, along with suggested injection again next month. I think this was the result of neglecting to give me the medication ordered for me. Painful!.