Kidney Infection - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Kidney Infection.
Please describe your experience with kidney infection.

My pain is primarily in my mid to lower back, right side mostly. It feels like a pulled muscle when I twist or move wrong. I am super fatigued, nauseous but no vomiting, slight fever, chills, and random sharp pains in my back, but I caught this kidney infection early. I had one that hospitalized me, I waited too long before getting treated. That was about 23 years ago. I was so sick, never again will I wait! You only get one set of kidneys, so got to save them!.

I had the worst ever kidney infection and went to the doctor and felt like just lying on the floor right there in the office. I stayed in bed for 3 days. The Cipro also makes you deathly sick. Thank goodness for the Pyridium for my spasms. I still have those spasms in bladder, and every once in a while I feel as if my bladder is full and just little trickles out..