Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Please describe your experience with chronic fatigue syndrome.

I have something and if I was a doctor I would name it chronic fatigue syndrome. I know I have a thyroid problem and anemia. I am healthy otherwise, no diabetes or extreme blood pressure. First time I am really sick in my life. When I get up in the morning I am so tired, my face is swollen, my body aches all over and I need to hurry and eat to gain some energy. If I try to exercise I get so weak I have to go back to bed and rest. I just currently started large doses of Geritol, some iodine, D3, coconut oil, B12, selenium, and some maca. I stopped eating chicken because of the lectin. I go for a 20 minute walk with my dog. I am starting to feel better in a week..

I have been diagnosed with CFS for about seven years. It bothered me in the beginning, but over time I was able to adapt and tolerate most issues. That was until recently this past year I have had to stop working due to fatigue, headaches and just overall feeling badly. I look as if nothing is wrong and most people don't take my condition serious because they have no knowledge of it so to them they assume I am lazy and antisocial. I would give anything to 'feel' normal to have the old me back and enjoy life. .