Crohn's Disease - Diagnosis

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Crohn's Disease.
How was Crohn's disease diagnosed in your case?

I was at home using the restroom and passed out. I had no symptoms whatsoever when my roommate came home and found me she thought I had tried to hurt myself. I was taken to the hospital where doctors did an ultrasound, then an exam and found a lot of deep tissue damage. I ended up have to get a blood transfusion because I lost a lot of blood. They took biopsies and came back and told me I had Crohn's disease. All in all, I was in the hospital for eight days..