Cyanide Poisoning - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Cyanide Poisoning.
What were the symptoms of cyanide poisoning you or someone you know?

Published: December 09

My 6-month-old baby brother died from cyanide gas. It had been used to fumigate our house. I had just turned 3 and my sister was 7, and I think we have been affected medically about this event that happened in 1946. We both have lung conditions, and we both had to be resuscitated after the house had been fumigated in 1946..