Gallstones - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gallstones.
What was the treatment for your gallstones?

I was diagnosed with gallstones in April of 2015 via ultrasound because of horrible upper stomach pain after eating fatty meals. I was sent to a surgeon who just suggested I remove the gallbladder. I have yet to do so, but my symptoms are worsening. I have had at least 2 major attacks where the upper stomach pain won't ease up for at least 30 minutes or longer, and I start sweating. These attacks happen mostly in the morning. Before I had any attacks, I would just get upper stomach and back pain (rib/shoulder blade area) after I ate or sometimes without eating at all, but it was relieved by sitting down and would go away. For my newer, severe attacks, I am currently trying apple cider vinegar (ACV). One tablespoon of ACV in a glass of water or whatever you prefer (I use Gatorade), seems to help a little bit. I am very much against surgery, especially since I have an enlarged liver for no apparent reason..

To get rid of gallstones I decided to try the liver and gallbladder cleansing..