Angina Pectoris - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Angina.
What was the treatment for your angina pectoris?

Published: December 09

I just had what seemed to my cardiologist to be my first angina attack. It started 5 days ago. The first thing I remember noticing was what I thought was a stiff neck. It went away in just over an hour, then I remember having heartburn, yet I didn't eat or drink anything to cause it. Then the heart tightness started and was followed by a feeling of strangulation to the point where I thought my nose was going to explode right off my face. I went to my cardiologist and his diagnosis is either angina or my pacemaker lead is quirky. I will not know for two weeks..

I feel chest pain spread from my chest to my left shoulder and the muscles of my arm when I walk fast. .