Low Potassium - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Low Potassium (Hypokalemia).
What were the symptoms of your low potassium (hypokalemia)?

I have not been diagnosed with hypokalemia (yet), but I have all the symptoms. I keep telling my doctor how tired I get, I get so tired that I cannot function, my body just doesn't want to move. When I am driving I will get so tired that my eyes will want to close, I have to force myself to keep the eyes open until I get to my destination. Then about an hour or so later I'll be fine. I have had blood clots in my left leg twice. My leg gets tired and sore in the locations where the blood clots were. My doctor just doesn't seem to listen to me. I don't sleep at night either. I have restless leg syndrome and sleep apnea. I am so tired, I know there is something wrong but no one goes that extra step to find it. I'm at my wits’ end..

Published: April 14

I thought I was having anxiety attacks. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath even though I was breathing fine. I had pain on the far left side of my chest, it started intermittently but then became constant. I felt like my heart was racing most of the time. If felt similar to indigestion also; a fullness at the level of the diaphragm. I was tired all the time. Just felt terrible. At this point, there is still no discernible cause for my hypokalemia..