Broken Toe - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Broken Toe.
Please describe your experience with broken toe.

I stubbed my little toe on a box and realized it wasn't right when I looked down and it was pointing outwards. The doctor sent me up for an x-ray and I had indeed broken it. I had to have gas and air while they put it back into place which didn't work, so had to have injections to numb it. Now I’ve been strapped up for 5 weeks but hopefully on the mend as it doesn't hurt. So see your doctor if you think it's broken, don't leave it and never strap it up unless seen by a professional first. It could do more harm than good, so the doctor told me..

Published: March 24

I had just woken up and was still half asleep and was going to the restroom and on my way to the bathroom my 3 little toes got caught on my child gate, which was extremely painful. I kind of did the shake to the foot because it felt jammed. I really paid no mind to it for the rest of the day until I tried to go to sleep. I couldn't even lay on my hip on the leg on which I hit my toes. It was a constant throb feeling all the way up to my hip. I am concerned I have broken my toes..