Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu).
What caused your Stomach Flu?

Published: December 15

The stomach flu hit me around 3.30 pm on a Friday, and now on Monday I can finally eat some crackers and drinking Gatorade. The stomach cramps the first two days were unreal, never have I felt pain like that and I have a decent threshold for pain. Now on day 4 the cramps are minor and my belly is a little sore. I had diarrhea for the entire time but never crazy out of control. Now I'm noticing it is a dark green color which says that the bacteria is finally making its way out. Good luck to anyone that gets this as I wouldn't wish it on anyone!.

Published: December 24

My husband has headache, vomiting and diarrhea. It has been 19 hours and his stomach pains are constant. I am not sure how he got the stomach flu..