Eczema - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Eczema.
Please describe your experience with eczema.

I first had eczema when I was a junior in high school. I had it on every finger and it got so bad that I could hardly type in my business classes. The eczema would itch and have very small blisters. When I would pop them, they would spread. It was a horrible experience. I did not let anyone see my palms. It got so bad I went to my doctor and he said they were infected and prescribed antibiotics. It took some time to get it under control. .

I have found that eating fruit in normal amounts causes flare-ups. When I limit fruit to zero and no tomatoes or milk, I have very little problems..