Raynaud's Phenomenon - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Raynaud Phenomenon.
Please describe your experience with Raynaud's phenomenon.

I am sixty years old I have had Raynaud’s phenomenon for a number of years. I've noticed that as I get older it gets worse. Winter is my worst time, I rarely sleep as the pain in my hands and both arms is so painful I have to get up and use my hands to stop the pain. My feet also hurt, and my toes go black if I get too cold..

I had Raynaud’s phenomenon and chilblains about 50 years ago with nothing occurring since even when I was outside in below zero weather. Yesterday my hands suddenly went glossy bright red. I did not connect the two but later found out it was Raynaud’s. So odd after 50 years of no symptoms..