Hyponatremia - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hyponatremia (Low Sodium).
What were the symptoms of your hyponatremia?

I have been dealing with hyponatremia since 1993 and at first it was from drinking gallons of water. It has never stopped over time. Once I was at 125 although it took a week to get there. Eating salt doesn't fix it. I have to quit drinking to 4 cups per day or add electrolytes. I don't urinate in the day but watch out, at night I will be up 5 times. The only extremities that swell are my eyelids, gums, and belly. My blood sodium is always about 132, so it doesn't take much to spill the cart. I get tired, muscle fatigue, can't remember things, or slow reactions, I sit down and fall right to sleep. Many times I get cold too. I exercise weekly but I can't get my muscles to work at all. I get sore when I do. No one ever gives me a reason. I have inter-connective autoimmune hypothyroidism, and had hepatitis C which has been non-detectable due to Rebetron therapy since 2000. It started after I was diagnosed with it. Wish someone could help me. I go up and down the scale 6 lb at a time. My urine is nice colored so I can't be dehydrated. Hope this helps..

I fainted while riding my bicycle and fell to the ground (of course). I was diagnosed with low electrolytes (hyponatremia)..