Concussion - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Concussion.
Please describe your experience with concussion.

I had severe ringing in my ears. I knew I was about to pass out. Next thing I knew is I heard my puppy crying and he was walking on my back frantically. I was face down against the cast iron bath tub on the white tile floor. I pushed myself up and looking down I saw a pool of blood and my bent and broken glasses. My head began to bleed. I could feel something above my left eye. It was a piece of eye glass lens. I pulled it out and it stopped bleeding. I was so disoriented. I was unsure what to do next; call the ambulance, or sew up my head myself. Feeling woozy, I sat down and called 911. I was overly giddy. I kept giggling. The ambulance personnel put me on a gurney and supplied oxygen. I was very light headed. I felt no pain. My eye and cheek bone are majorly bruised. My face now aches. I have 7 stitches above me left eye. It has been 3 days since I passed out. My vision is blurry. I feel dingy. I have been vomiting. My eyes have pressure behind them. I am very tired. I have been sleeping a lot. My skull aches. This is my 4th concussion in 20 years’ time..

I fell off my bike and hit the side of my head under the helmet. It’s swollen at the site of the injury and I can’t close my jaw..