Abdominal Pain - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Abdominal Pain (Adults).
What were the symptoms of your abdominal pain?

Published: December 02

I have had stomach pains now for 7 months, I’ve been on 8 different antibiotics. It started in the left hand side but now it has developed across my lower stomach and right hand side also. I am currently on co-amoxiclav 500, metronidazole 200mg and mebeverine 135mg, it’s frustrating for me now..

My abdominal pain starts in the morning and increases throughout day. Milk of Magnesia and anti-acid/anti-gas OTC liquids take the edge off during periods of hunger when stomach pain worsens. It feels like a burning and inner-writhing of spasms at its worst and strange noises can be heard within. I'm thinking that less food throughout day may result in less trauma at night trying to relax. It feels under pressure then and especially sensitive. .