Pinworms - Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pinworms.
What treatments were effective for pinworms?

I have pinworms and went to a walk-in clinic. I noticed a worm after using the toilet. The nurse practitioner did not want to see the stool sample I brought and gave me by Reese's pinworm liquid. It did no good, I used it 3 times. Then I bought something at health food store and took that over a month. It didn’t help. Then I went to a walk-in clinic. They sent me to hospital lab who took the sample of stool I brought and did tests and told me they were negative! I can see the worms and my man has them too. I drove to an emergency room that took a stool sample 4 days ago. They gave me albendazole but the pharmacy after 3 days said they can’t get it so here I am after 6 months and no help..

For pinworms, my doctor prescribed Albenza for three days, 2 tablets a day. The strength was 200 mg..