Nausea And Vomiting - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vomiting and Nausea.
Please describe your experience with nausea and vomiting.

I am a patient that is just starting to be tested because I feel nausea 10 seconds right after I eat a meal and feel a gagging feeling for about 10 seconds and then the feeling goes away. I sometimes feel some discomfort, but nothing else. I have had an X-ray, an ultrasound, and another test that checks if the gallbladder is giving out the right amount of chemical enzymes from my liver. They all came out good. I also had a blood test that came out good. I am taking a test where I have to drink a liquid and then blow into a plastic bag to check for bacteria. After that test, I am taking an endoscopy next week. I still do not know what is wrong with me. .

I'm not in the greatest shape because I have always either gotten a ride or driven everywhere I've gone. I have a fear of buses so I have never ridden one. Two weeks ago I ended up having to start walking to and from work in the AZ heat. I work from 8-5 M-F. I only lived just under four miles from my work, so it was not that bad. Circumstances changed and moved 3 days ago and I moved just under 15miles away. So I got a bike and rode it to work. I was worn out, hot and just miserable, but I survived. On the way home both my front and back brakes started to stick, so it felt like I was riding up hill the whole way home. I ended up breaking my water bottle so I did not have anything to drink and I had nothing to lock my bike up so I did not stop. No one was available for a ride, I decided (hastily), to just get it done and over with. Not five min after I got home I started vomiting, I tried everything to cool down, but did not stop till 2:30am. I was okay by the time I had to go to work again that same morning. I decided I was going to ride the bus, so I packed up my four kids, and walked to the bus stop a mile away. Not even a block into the walk I started shaking and couldn’t breathe. I made it to day care and work. Now I started vomiting again and everything I drink only makes me vomit more. I am still at work and do not know what I should do..