Costochondritis - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Costochondritis.
Please describe your experience with costochondritis.

I have had very intense pain in my chest due to costochondritis, as well as bouts of awful numbness. I have found an amazing remedy; lots of yoga. It is fantastic, my symptoms are 99 percent better..

Published: December 01

I have been hurting for past couple days and today on 11/30/2015 it has got worse. I have sharp pains in my chest and it hurts to breathe or lie flat down or on my left side. So I went to the emergency room to see what was going on and the doctor said it was costochondritis, and that is the worst thing you can ever have. I have never hurt so bad in my chest with really sharp pains..