Costochondritis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Costochondritis.
What were the symptoms of your costochondritis?

I have been suffering with this costochondritis pain for quite some time now. This is worse than labor pain. There are mornings I can't do anything with my left arm, can't breathe too hard because that causes the pain to be more severe. I took prescribed medications and none of them helped. Just wish there was a cure for this. I want to live a normal life without worrying or waking up with this excruciating pain..

While camping alone about a year ago, I started to have chest pain and shortness of breath. I tried to get in my truck to go home but never made it. Someone thought I was having a heart attack and called an ambulance. In the ambulance my blood pressure went up to 280 over 200. I got to hospital, had a chest x-ray, EKG, and blood work. Everything came back normal. I had blood work and an EKG every 2 hours for the next 12 hours, everything came back normal. The doctors said it was inner chest wall pain, costochondritis..