Smallpox - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Smallpox.
Please describe your experience with smallpox.

I had the smallpox vaccine at the age of 2 years old. That was 60 years ago. I received it on my upper thigh. It began itching badly about a month ago and now had one in the scar of the smallpox and three within inches of it. The pustules lasted about a week and they are now scarring. I got it from having a lowered immune system. When they gave the vaccine they used glass pipets that had the live virus in there. There always was some lumps in my leg which felt like hard pimples. It was encased live virus that was dormant until I started to scratch the area and broke it open. .