Ovarian Cysts - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Ovarian Cysts.
The symptoms of ovarian cysts can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?

I'm 31 and about 7 or 8 weeks ago I started having back pain. Then it moved into my front lower pelvic area and then once again moved this time into my right hip so bad I couldn't lift my leg without horrible pain and had trouble sleeping. Then the pain started to spread into my leg. Very tight and crampy! In addition to the pain I had major bloating, the appearance of 6 or 7 months pregnancy, fatigue, hot flashes, and random headaches. After putting up with this for 5 weeks I finally caved in and went to urgent care. She did a full pelvic exam, Pap and urine test (negative). She could feel that something was going on with my right ovary. So she sent me for an ultra sound. The ultra sound showed something on my right ovary, two different technicians thought it was a 6 week old fetus! But I had a negative pregnancy test last week. Thirty minutes after my appointment my obstetrician/gynecologist called me and told me to rush to the emergency room right away for emergency surgery! After 7 hours in the waiting room they call me back and tell me the blood pregnancy test was also negative. So it must just me a hemorrhagic corpus luteum cyst. No surgery go home and call your obstetrician/gynecologist first thing in the morning for a follow up. She doesn't want to see me for 2 weeks! Eight weeks later I'm still exhausted and my leg (buttocks and hip) cramps are debilitating at times. And my hormones are out of control (I cried for 10 hours after the nurse made me feel crazy for trying to get an earlier appointment)! I have a hard time buying their diagnosis. But I haven't even got to talk to anyone about why or what this is and when or how I will feel better. Everyone said to talk to my obstetrician/gynecologist and she is seriously making me wait two weeks! So I had to self-diagnose by googling!.

I have been diagnosed with endometriosis since 23 years old, which I believe I suffered with while I was a teenager. After 3 surgeries (last one being a hysterectomy), I am left with one ovary on the left side and was told that I had a 1 inch cyst on it. That was 7 weeks ago. I am in constant pain and my doctor tells me one time that it is a hemorrhagic cyst and then says it is a functional cyst. She cannot get her story straight. This is the same doctor that gave me my hysterectomy 9 weeks ago. I am going for a second opinion. I have been in pain since the surgery. I am now having other pains in places that I would not wish anyone to have pain. I am tired of cysts and tired of pain altogether. I am still young (late 30s). I seem to have swapped out one pain for another..