Spondylosis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spondylosis.
What were the symptoms of your spondylosis?

I had severe pain from spondylosis in either the right or left hip area to the point I could not walk or would limp to the point I could not work. I went to chiropractic treatment as I had trouble getting up and down, and back pain. I am a paratransit bus driver and normally very active, this really stopped me to the point I was in constant pain. I was sent to a back specialist and had a mid, bilateral block. Wow, I feel 100 percent better now. Later he will burn the nerves in this area for what should help me to be pain free. This procedure of the block was done 2 days ago..

My symptom of spondylosis was pain on my right side going down to the buttock. It felt like thousand needles stick me every time I move. I almost can't walk..