Eczema - Effective Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Eczema.
What treatment has been effective for your eczema?

Only one product has ever helped my eczema; Blue Lagoon from Iceland (it must the Icelandic stuff, there are lots of other Blue Lagoons, but only this one is any good), their various products, all mineral. It's like a miracle. If you can't get it (and it is online), then try keeping your eczema dry, that's what it needs, not moisturizing, but keeping dry. Keep it out of water if you can. Water feeds the fungal yeast. It will turn to dust in a week or so. Try it, it works!.

Published: June 25

I had eczema when I was a child which took forever to heal. Recently I wore a tight sleeve in hot weather and I developed this eczema in my mid arm. It could've been due to my type of clothing, or my sweat, or how my blouse was washed, humidity, heat, etc. Anyway, since I didn't have any medicines, I used my husband's leftover Gold Bond foot powder and to my surprise my eczema subsided, dried up, and I think I am on my way to recovery..