Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Coping With the Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
How do you cope with chronic fatigue syndrome?

I am a middle-aged man who has had CFS for 10 years. It took me a while to accept that I can't cure this; I can only manage it. I have done that but regularly fall victim to the push-and-crash cycle: I feel good, do too much, and then crash. It takes weeks to get back to "normal." I take meds for mood (Prozac), sleep (Ambien) and pain (Flexiril) but Concerta has made the biggest difference; it regulates my energy level, helps me focus, and stabilizes my cognitive functions. I am able to be productive during the day (though I am still very tired at night). I hope this helps someone..

Hi! My name is Erika and I have suffered with CFS for 3 years now. I have prayed and searched for anything that would help me. Mostly natural products. My doctor wanted to send me to see a psychiatrist. I've tried so many different supplements and nothing has really made a difference, but a few weeks ago. I found ADRENASmart (Lorna Vanderhaeghe). I thank God for this product! On April 4th I stared taking ADRENAsmart and 1week later I could feel a change in energy, calmness and better sleep and I felt alive again! You can expect to feel very tired and strange for a few days at first but don’t give up. So- all the best to my fellow sufferers..