Migraine Headache - Effective Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Migraine Headache.
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your migraine headache?

I suffered from migraines for years and it was almost a 50/50 chance whether or not the medicine I was taking would help me or not. Then I found a product called the Deka Titan (dekamed.com). It looks like a wrist watch but it is actually a pain reliever. It's a little pricey but ended up saving me money since I no longer pay for pain meds. The directions say that you should start wearing it as soon as you start to feel pain but I have been wearing mine everyday only taking it off to go to sleep and I haven't had a migraine in over 6 months. The company offers a 30 day money back guarantee and there are no side effects so I would recommend this to EVERYONE who suffers from migraines..

Published: December 21

I suffered from frequent migraines, complete with nausea, for nearly 15 years. Around 2-4 times a month. Tried everything, thought nothing would help. Then tried Maxalt (rizatriptan)! (Similar to Imitrex). It really works - for me at least. If you haven't tried Imitrex or Maxalt, you really should. Only side effect is being slightly tired..