Cat Scratch Fever - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Cat Scratch Disease.
What symptoms did you experience from cat scratch disease (cat scratch fever)?

I got two long cat scratches along the right eye and eyebrow. On the eyelid itself, there seems to be a pus pocket. I am not sure if it is related but I have been cramping in various places; I have drunk plenty of water with no help..

I have been experiencing severe pain in my groin with cat scratch disease. The emergency room found that my lymph node was huge; possibly the cause of the pain. I have also been experiencing muscle weakness, mild fever, chills at night, and weird sores in my mouth. I wanted to read other patients’ stories because I am having trouble getting a diagnosis. I can't live with the leg pain. It hurts so much when I try to sit or stand I have to lower myself while leaning on something or someone. It is very hard for me to get up from a seated position..