Vertigo - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Vertigo.
Please describe your experience with vertigo.

Published: March 18

I feel vertigo as my head is moving and have a feeling like I will have a sudden fall on earth. This has developed for last one month and I am even unable to walk when it gets started, and headache then remains constant. I have nasal congestion and my nose many times remains blocked and I feel that oxygen supply problem may have effect on brain or may be pressure on ear due to this. I am working as a nursing superintendent in a tertiary care hospital..

My mom is suffering with vertigo. While in the bathroom she ended up on floor and had no idea how she got there and apparently she continued excreting without knowing, and feces were on floor. She felt nauseated and weak but did not have any other issues..