Chest X-ray - Medical Reasons for Chest X-ray Test

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chest X-Ray.
Why did you receive a chest X-ray? Did the procedure offer a successful diagnosis for your condition?

(Optional)

Published: June 23

My chest x-ray showed scattered straw-like things along the outer side of both of my lungs. Nobody could tell me what it was, just pointed it out! I was coughing up blood at the time and it was resolved with strong antibiotics..

Published: June 25

I am always having a difficult time breathing and my heartrate is always between 40 and 45 so my doctor ordered a chest x-ray. They called me with the results and told me I have an enlarged heart. But my family doctor says it’s because it we because I took a breath during the test..