Yeast Infection - Effective Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Yeast Infection (Vaginal).
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your yeast infection?

I have had 2 yeast infections in my life so far and both have responded incredibly well to medication. With the first one, I used Monistat, and it worked like a charm. With my most recent one, I used Miconazole, and it also responded well. I find that wearing loose, soft clothing decreases the amount of discomfort. Sleeping in the nude even helps; it "airs it out," so to speak..

Try Miconazole. It’s a brand of Monistat. It’s the best. I use the three-day and on the third day, I am so happy it’s gone. I was told by a pharmacist to use it the first time. It was embarrassing for me to ask her, but she was so helpful and even told me of her own experiences, which made me feel more comfortable. Now, when I’m in the aisle, and I see someone looking through boxes, I tell them to get Miconazole!.