Hyperthyroidism - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hyperthyroidism.
For hyperthyroidism, what were the symptoms and signs you experienced?

Published: April 23

I had suffered with tremors, night sweats, anxiety and almost all other symptoms for about a year and thought it was stress related. I finally had trouble breathing and a very large lump on my throat that scared me enough to send me to hospital. I have been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and most of my symptoms have been relieved. However, I still have a large uncomfortable lump on my neck, and it is starting to affect what I can eat..

I experienced fatigue, muscle weakness, hair loss, rapid weight loss; a rapid heartbeat, intolerance for heat, nausea, vomiting and irregular periods. I could not figure out what was going on with me until I wound up in the hospital and had a blood test. My doctor was trying to deal with my many symptoms and failed to diagnose hyperthyroidism on time..