Liver Blood Tests - Diagnosis

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Liver Blood Tests.
Please describe how Liver Blood Tests has helped in your diagnosis.

After having a live biopsy I was diagnosed with cirrhosis. Now I'm wondering if the medication I was on caused an elevation in liver enzymes that caused the outcome of the tests. I was on Avalide for high blood pressure. My doctor told me that the blood tests would show an elevation of liver enzymes. Now I'm wondering if the biopsy was necessary. My blood tests since then have all come back with in range. All medications given to me caused severe symptoms. Also blood was sent to a California company and they sent back the information that I had autoimmune hepatitis, or cirrhosis. I'm totally confused. Seems like maybe during the time for the original blood tests that sent me to a liver specialist showing an elevation was because of the medication for high blood pressure. That was also when my sample was sent to California. No one seems to want to answer my questions..

After I had my son, I was having a lot of dizziness so my doctor took a blood test. I had high liver enzymes. I was tested two times after in a period of 6 months and my liver enzymes went back to normal. I just had my daughter and I was on all sorts of pain medications including 5 straight days of regular morphine injections. My liver enzymes are now slightly elevated again. I will be tested in 3 months to see if they have gone down. Until then, it is no Tylenol for me..