Electric Shock - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Electric Shock.
Please share your experience with electric shock.

Published: April 13

I was shocked by a light switch while living in a bad apartment. I told the landlord and he ignored it. The house burnt down a few days later due to electrical problems. Because the landlord didn't report me as a client of his, I received no help getting back on my feet. The Red Cross could not do anything. It took me about 5 years. Well, I finally got a place of my own now! I just moved in a month or two ago, and I just got shocked again. By a standard household light switch. The apartments are in the same area, I wonder if they hired a really bad electrician. I don't know what to do, I hope I don't keel over soon because after the shock I have had a headache, anxiety, ringing ears, and my heart is racing. I wish there was more information online on what to do!.

Published: April 07

I received a low-voltage shock on the job. The electrical event caused 3rd degree burns on 2 fingers 1 1/2 years ago. I have seen many doctors, tried Lyrica and Neurontin, but the drugs have not helped. I experience pain symptoms and heavy fatigue every day. I am looking for any dietary suggestions..