Hyperglycemia - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about High Blood Sugar (Hyperglycemia).
Please describe your experience with hyperglycemia.

I am a 20 year old female; I was diagnosed with T1 Diabetes at the age of 10. I have never been over the weight of 130 and I am 5'6". Today, I am experiencing extreme high blood pressure, weight loss (now 104) and tingling in my right baby toe. I have never took great care of my diabetes and I am paying the price. There is no reason or excuse to not take care of your illness so please, if you are diabetic take care of it :). It’s not the end of the world by any means and you can like a perfectly normal life with it. The feeling of being a healthy diabetic is amazing, however the feeling of being a unhealthy diabetic is miserable..

Sometimes to most of the time I get extremely thirsty after a meal and even when I drink water it takes awhile for the extreme thirst to go away. I tend to skip meals a lot during the day. I get busy. Then other times I'm consistent. I believe I am too inconsistent with my eating habits. On two separate occasions I have blacked out and/or passed out due to lack of eating and dehydration though I drank Gatorade when the incident happened. This usually happens when I am really stressed, exhausted, and haven’t had enough to eat. Is it really hyperglycemia or am I becoming diabetic? I don't exercise either. When I test my blood it is always either 70, 80, 95, but just today all the sudden I got extremely thirsty so I decided to test my blood on my meter and it said "140." So I tested it again a minute later to get a more accurate reading and it said "120". I'm so confused by this. I ate 3-4 hours earlier but I didn't eat breakfast, or lunch..