Skin Tag - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Skin Tags.
Please describe your experience with skin tags.

Published: June 25

Retin A (0.02 percent) works great for skin tags. Apply once or twice a day for three days and the skin tags simply dry up and fall off..

I have many, many skin tags, and they seem to be multiplying by the dozens lately. They are embarassing to say the least. Most of mine are under my arms, on my neck, and in the folds of skin around my waist. But recently, I have found them in the creases of my legs and inside of my thighs. These rub and become irritated. Some of the older ones have become very large. I am desparate to have them removed, but my doctor said they would always come back and that they are hereditary. .