Cysts - Effective Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Cyst (Cysts).
What were the treatments for your Cysts?

So far, I've had nine cysts in the past nine years. Some went away with just packing them. Four had to be surgically removed. Each had to be reopened because they'd flare up, drain again, and not heal. The doctors are clueless as to why I get them and why they don't want to heal. The drainage is a creamy off-white liquid and the blood is sticky and there's no odor. Lab results show nothing unusual. I've been tested for everything in an attempt to find an answer. I constantly wear bandages because of the continual drainage. Right now, both arms are bandaged. They erupt every two to three days. So far, my diagnosis has been sebaceous cysts. .

I have a sebaceous cyst tucked in behind my right ear. I have had it lanced before but now two years later it has recurred. I also have three cysts up to the size of a golf ball on my chest. The one behind my ear is very painful when it flares up and when it bursts there is this whitish brown liquid and some semi-hard white stuff and sometimes really dark blood, that I think is infected..