Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spinal Stenosis.
Please describe your experience with lumbar spinal stenosis.

Published: June 17

I bent down to pick up my 2 year old grandson and felt as though something snapped in my lower back. This is the third time this lumbar spinal stenosis has happened, first time it took 3 months to get better, second 4 months; hope this doesn't take 5 months! It has taken me 20 minutes just to sit in a chair. I am waiting for appointment to see the doctor at hospital. I am taking naproxen and Co-codamol..

Published: June 04

I have been living with lower back pain for over a year now, I have numbing in the lower back down my left leg to the knee area. When I had my job and insurance I was going to therapy; sometimes it helped and other times it didn't. I went to a doctor to see if I qualify for disability and I told him I know I already have a bone spur and they took x-rays and found about 6 bone spurs. So as of June 2nd I am still living in pain with my lumbar spinal stenosis..