Aortic Aneurysm - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Aortic Aneurysm.
Please share your experience with aortic aneurysm.

(Optional)

Published: June 11

I feel I had an aortic aneurysm as I had a brain bleed and a severe stroke at 36; I am now 41. All my life I had a pulse in my belly button but I thought it was normal, and I thought everyone had one. My first diagnosis was an arteriovenous malformation (AVM). Then three years later they said it was not an AVM. But after my brain hemorrhage and severe right sided stroke I feel from research that it was an aortic aneurysm as I have not had a pulse in my belly button since my disability. I know doctors and consultants know their jobs, I believe through research that it was an aortic aneurysm as I am severely disabled and I have no use of my right side at all..

Published: June 07

I am a 57 year old male, just found out I have an aortic aneurysm, told it was 4.8 cm. I am going to see a specialist today, June 6, 2016, wish me luck..

Atrial Fibrillation Slideshow