Blood Clots - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Blood Clots.
Please describe your experience with Blood Clots.

I had felt pain in my left leg after surgery as an outpatient in the hospital. I called an ambulance to take me in to the next hospital for an exam on the pain in my leg. The hospital took an ultrasound and found a deep vein thrombosis in my right leg. The nurse gave me Lovenox injections and now I'm on Eliquis. I felt that my left leg was developing one but it feels better. I'm going to continue to take Eliquis to help me with my recovery..

Since last about 10 years I have been suffering with clots in my left leg which took me to the hospital in 2007. I was admitted 3 times in the hospital. Today again I am suffering severe leg pain and due to my age of 90 years, doctor is avoiding heavy dose of medicines. I am not getting sleep since last 10 days..