Blood Clots - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Blood Clots.
Please describe your experience with Blood Clots.

I am a blood clot survivor. I was diagnosed with the blood clot after leaving the intensive care unit during delivery of my first born through cesarean section in a hospital from a poor reversal operation. I was put on a heparin drip for three months, later on warfarin for two years. My biggest worry is, I have no idea if the clot from my left leg is cleared since it led me to weakness with my nerves, speed decrease, fatigue, and hormonal imbalance..

I had felt pain in my left leg after surgery as an outpatient in the hospital. I called an ambulance to take me in to the next hospital for an exam on the pain in my leg. The hospital took an ultrasound and found a deep vein thrombosis in my right leg. The nurse gave me Lovenox injections and now I'm on Eliquis. I felt that my left leg was developing one but it feels better. I'm going to continue to take Eliquis to help me with my recovery..