Pregnancy Symptoms - Early Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Signs (Week by Week).
What were your very first signs and symptoms of pregnancy? Did you suspect you were pregnant before taking a pregnancy test?

(Optional)

My fiance have been together for 8 years, we rarely argue and almost never have big fights. However one day I woke wanting nothing to do with him... he couldn't do anything right, everything he said was an insult, and I seriously considered finding my own apartment. I work in a male dominated field and am the only woman in my department, so normally i get on with men well, but I realized that I couldn't stand the thought of a man even speaking to me. Then a week or so later morning sickness kicked in... What a relief it was to find out I was pregnant!.

I'm 18 and experiencing lower back tugging pain, a lot of bloating, woke up my nipples were painful and around it was swollen. The foods I used to be obsessed with, I now think are nasty and it makes me gag. I am tired all the time, even though I am having 12 hours of sleep. I get massive headaches, and having cramps. I had these for bout 2 weeks now and when I do bleed its light. When I do have a period, it’s not like what I’m experiencing now, its different, I know. I’m pregnant after going through what I've been through..