Epstein-Barr Virus Infection - Symptoms and Signs

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Epstein-Barr Virus.
What symptoms and signs did you experience with your Epstein-Barr virus infection?

(Optional)

I've never had the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) diagnosis until today. I've been experiencing fatigue and just attributed it to getting older, so I drank a lot of caffeine until I crashed with swollen lymph nodes, aching all over, severe sore throat and felt freezing all of a sudden about a month ago. I was on the couch for days until I felt better. I took several commitments off my calendar in order to maintain my regular work schedule and I've been feeling much, much better with the exception of bloating which is most likely due to the enlarged spleen and swollen liver (other side effects from EBV). I strongly suggest rest is best for anyone experiencing this virus. You can get better and fast by saying no to things. Take care of yourself!.

Epstein-Barr virus infection caused high elevated liver enzymes, enlarged liver, enlarged spleen, and enlarged gallbladder. Neutrophils were very low, white blood counts extremely low, I was dehydrated, had fluctuation of fever up and down, night sweats, was extremely fatigued, had fluid on outside of both lungs (probably from no activity or exercise), sleepless nights, sore throat, stuffy head, as well as mononucleosis and cytomegalovirus. I spent couple nights in the hospital, and couple nights in the emergency room for IVs from dehydration. Currently I have been sick two weeks and not released to even think about work for a month..