Rotator Cuff Injury - How Did You Injure

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Rotator Cuff Injury.
How did you injure your rotator cuff? Tell us about your injury.

Published: June 09

I was pitching batting practice, to 12 year olds when I injured my rotator cuff. I didn't feel any immediate pain, but the next day I was sore. It's been three weeks now, and am still in pain, it is worse at night when trying to sleep. I have lots of pain trying to lift my arm out to the side..

Published: April 20

I have worked as a dog handler for the last fifteen years. While working a check point in December 2013, my dog went one direction I went the other and ended up with a 100 percent tear of my rotator cuff. It’s been over a year since the surgery and I am still having problems..